
See Mei: The key chain with my name "Yan Yan" from Bali.
So it's only belong to me,I'm hanging it on my pencil box now.Thx Mei!=D

Ken: I wanna thx my ex-boss,Mr.Ken!He bought me this bookmark as a souvenir from Thailand!I still remember he say this is to encourage me to study hard for my future!Thx..I will do my best!=)

Chiu Yen: The Key chain bought from Sabah for me is using to hang on my key now.=)
Nic: Bookmark from Nic when he went to Cameron Highlands!Thx ya!Appreciate it!
Zhang Min & Fang Wei: Thx for 2 girls that from China giving me a nice key chain with the cute panda!^^


Seng Keong: Tab that he bought from S'pore. I'm using it to hang my MP3 now.Thx da go go!haha...and another hp hanger from Pulau Redang that have a special fish tail for my hp!


Kang: She bought me a bottle with colorful sand & shell when she went to Pulau Redang!
Chiu Yen: The 3 key chains from Sabah to my younger sisters & me!By the way,she bought me a pair of chopstick also when she went to Melacca, that have my name “黄”!Thx alot my lovely roommate!=D

Asherra: Bracelet from India!Thx girl!
I can wear it when I have my next performance!It was nice!

and the last one is specially thx to Nic,Brendan,Chau,Kong & Zheng Han!haha...
This is the most special gift I originally get from Kampar that make by u all!Thx oh~
Will keep it nicely for sure!=D
No comments:
Post a Comment