After came back from exam this morning,the time showing 10am something,I have a feel that,I'm not going to rest yet,but not continue study for the next exam or presentation since I already face my book & notes for so long!
I just feel like wanna exercise at this wonderful morning!At here,I wanna thx my roommate that borrow me her bicycle!So I can cycle out to buy breakfast & cycle back again to hostel!I sweat for the whole body & look tired from what my housemate said when she saw me...haha
but I really feel not as what she saw. =P
I feel good!
I feel great!
I feel a wonderful day!
I hope my life can continue with so meaningful everyday as today!
I did what I want!
I want study well!
I want healthy always!
I want eat health!
I want my life is great!
andI'm sure I can!
Dinner time,went out with Wendy,Xin Yin,Shi Cian,Pei Zhen,Mint Thien,Wei Yee to Vegas!We order the special large burger,the trademark of Vegas Restaurant.
Feel so so so full after finish it...but feel the taste juz normal.=P
After dinner,we walk around the whole Kampar new town,went in a lot of shops to have a look only went back home.Feel so tired now...but a wonderful day!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment