Yesterday start on 6pm onward,whole Kampar no electric..It was so hot to stay in room!Actually now is the study week for final exam,everyone is having the revision,suddenly no electric & there is going to night,no light how to study...HOT somemore~~
So nvm,we change our dinner time from 7pm to 6pm,but then whole Kampar no electric,so we decided to go Gopeng to have McD as our dinner.After finish our McD the time show around 9pm something that going to 10pm,when they call back ask from friend that still in hostel,the answ. we get was,the electric is not resume yet.At Gopeng McD we also met alot of our own UTAR friends...haha...Everyone is here.So we had our next plan.That's went to Ipoh Jusco,have some movie or Sing-K as well.When we reach the cinema,the counter said all tickets had been sold out,except "Ice Kacang Puppy Love" which that we had watched b4.So we change the plan to Sing-K and there was where we are afterward.
When the singing is going on inside room,sudd. I received the msg that from my sis Joey...We had a chat with SMS before she went for sleep.She told me she had been chosen to join the skul eng singing competition in Solo & Group also.By the way,she also said she was so happy can joined a Bengkel Pengurus Kursus Pemimpin in skul.This actually make me miss home!!~~T.T My mood change when singing...I miss the time just sit down silently watch the TV at home,not bothering what's going on around me.Then I recall the situation that very funny which showing I'm so childish...wakaka...I normally will ask my dear sisters to give me the remote control for TV & I want watch whatever channel I want.Then they sure will pass me the remote control without saying anything,coz if they dun want give me then I will act very pity & say something so pity such as "haiz...Kampar no TV,I can't watch,so when back let me control the TV lah~~"haha...Then they really my best sis ever,they always so concern my feeling...They sure will give me everything I want.haha...I'm the eldest among them,but I seems like the youngest among them...I very naughty I like see their face when like feel pity for me.haha!!!They also very cute oh~~They took me as their Idol which can sing,dance,study...So they like sit down ask me tell them this & that or any abt my life.They look so interested whatever I said!hehe...Look funny!A warm family & house for me...I miss home!!!I wanna go home....but juz can make it after final exam.
So nvm,we change our dinner time from 7pm to 6pm,but then whole Kampar no electric,so we decided to go Gopeng to have McD as our dinner.After finish our McD the time show around 9pm something that going to 10pm,when they call back ask from friend that still in hostel,the answ. we get was,the electric is not resume yet.At Gopeng McD we also met alot of our own UTAR friends...haha...Everyone is here.So we had our next plan.That's went to Ipoh Jusco,have some movie or Sing-K as well.When we reach the cinema,the counter said all tickets had been sold out,except "Ice Kacang Puppy Love" which that we had watched b4.So we change the plan to Sing-K and there was where we are afterward.

When the singing is going on inside room,sudd. I received the msg that from my sis Joey...We had a chat with SMS before she went for sleep.She told me she had been chosen to join the skul eng singing competition in Solo & Group also.By the way,she also said she was so happy can joined a Bengkel Pengurus Kursus Pemimpin in skul.This actually make me miss home!!~~T.T My mood change when singing...I miss the time just sit down silently watch the TV at home,not bothering what's going on around me.Then I recall the situation that very funny which showing I'm so childish...wakaka...I normally will ask my dear sisters to give me the remote control for TV & I want watch whatever channel I want.Then they sure will pass me the remote control without saying anything,coz if they dun want give me then I will act very pity & say something so pity such as "haiz...Kampar no TV,I can't watch,so when back let me control the TV lah~~"haha...Then they really my best sis ever,they always so concern my feeling...They sure will give me everything I want.haha...I'm the eldest among them,but I seems like the youngest among them...I very naughty I like see their face when like feel pity for me.haha!!!They also very cute oh~~They took me as their Idol which can sing,dance,study...So they like sit down ask me tell them this & that or any abt my life.They look so interested whatever I said!hehe...Look funny!A warm family & house for me...I miss home!!!I wanna go home....but juz can make it after final exam.
After finish sing-K,we went to the road which that just behind SMK Sam Teck to have our supper b4 we went back to Kampar.We order so many bowls of Mix Fruit Ice that famous there.Aaron Kwok went here b4 & took the photo with the boss oh~~ =) After finish the supper,everyone went home then we need prepare again for our final exam...All the best all!Good luck!
*Ps: Pity Vivian!So many photos here,but no one photo have u!So sry!
No comments:
Post a Comment