April 14, 2010

Happening in yr 2010!!!

At last had finished all the assignments & mid term tests for 11 weeks that started since the beginning of this sem,then afterward was our honey moon period just for a short period,following by the life in hell.Why I say that?coz final exam coming soon...Juz another 2 weeks from now.Then we will going to end of this sem.yeah~~Sem break!!!(Exam not start yet,I ady thinking of sem break)kekeke....coz can go home.... =P

Finally,I'm here for my blogging!Really hope can clearly record down everything that had saved in my brain for what's had happened in my yr 2010.

Had celebrated my Sis Joey birthday when I went back to KL for her 17 yrs old birthday!She going to have her SPM test in this yr,wish her all the best!Everything is going well there.Good luck!
On 3rd April,I went to a talk at KL that presented by few speakers.After that,I also get the chance to took a photo with Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor,our First Malaysian Astronaut to Space.Is my honour to attend this event because one of the speakers is him.I can know more about the training before he get choosen to went in the space outside earth.How he sleep,eat,bath when in the space.wao~~Interesting!Following by Fui Chin's 21 st birthday that celebrated at Segambut & in our hostel.Really unforgettable celebration!I says that,coz our classmates and me had stay at her house in Segambut for 1 night,then went back Kampar on next morning,following by the time for lecture that start on 2pm-6pm non stop.Really a tired day,that's all I can say.The most unforgettable was.....the celebration with housemates in hostel.Everyone sudd become as child,run in the whole house up & down, and hidden in room by locking....Why we do that?coz cream war is outside there,how dare we open the door.Anyway,I'm the 1st to get hit by the cream that from Fui Chin's mouth.arghh~~~Cream kena hair & shirt....I juz finish bath....T.T Unforgettable night!Make whole housemate is feel scary for who going to have next birthday celebration in house.haha......included me. ^_^

On 9th of April,I had attended UTAR FBF Night with my friends!It's a great night for me.Many nice performance!After the event,I went yam cha with housemates. =D

The next day,I went to Ipoh with classmates watched Clash of the Titans at Jusco cinema.We bought almost whole row of the seat in cinema,that's 17 tickets we bought (17/19). After that,continue with the supper of Ipoh famous food,"nga choi gai ho fan"haha.....One funny thing is Seng Kong told us eat chicken feet can get more "jiao bai dan yuan"....Understand?Lolx...Nvm,I translate ya...Actually is "Jiao Yuan Dan Bai" that he means,make us laugh so happy!
And the next day again,I went for dim sum as breakfast with housemates...wao~~Really a great weekend,full of appointments...Lolx...and wanna mention that morning is the 1st time our little Wendy was there be with us...

No comments: