Yesterday actually I really felt so surprise & touch when saw my classmates took out the little cute birthday cake after our KFC lunch.I suddenly dunno what happended in front of me.The actual story that I know after the event happended was.
"Actually they all had planned and told me go to campus have a study group together after our class.At last,what I know is they suddenly say dun want continue study,ady feel so hungry wanna go out take lunch.They suggest go eat KFC at Tesco Kampar,then I juz follow.Juz like normal everyone order what we want.We have share a combo set.Then they give me the surprise there with suddenly take out the cake."
"Actually they all had planned and told me go to campus have a study group together after our class.At last,what I know is they suddenly say dun want continue study,ady feel so hungry wanna go out take lunch.They suggest go eat KFC at Tesco Kampar,then I juz follow.Juz like normal everyone order what we want.We have share a combo set.Then they give me the surprise there with suddenly take out the cake."

Happy early 20th Birthday,Joanne!My favourite Apple fruit cake here!


Feel surprise & touch for sure!
Thank you everyone!(include who are not here,Jenny,Mary,Chau,Kang)My early birthday gift!A BAG!Coz everyone know my bag ady ROSAK lah!
I like this bag so much~~Excatly my taste lah!U all so good,know what I like & need!
3 types of pose for using this bag!
1st pose!
2nd pose!
3rd pose!erm...I think 1st pose more suit me lah...hehe
This is what my roommate gave me here.A notes that encourage me study well.I really appreciate it,my dear roommate!I juz realize it when I came back from my campus after 8pm class.So touch neh~~
I like this bag so much~~Excatly my taste lah!U all so good,know what I like & need!
3 types of pose for using this bag!1st pose!
2nd pose!
3rd pose!erm...I think 1st pose more suit me lah...hehe
This is what my roommate gave me here.A notes that encourage me study well.I really appreciate it,my dear roommate!I juz realize it when I came back from my campus after 8pm class.So touch neh~~
No comments:
Post a Comment