April 12, 2009

miss the time can "DANCE"!!!

Suddenly very miss the time can dance!DANCE was a happy time for me.It make my life going wonderful + meaningful!Now recall back..Actually I had learned few kinds of dance before,some photos I try to get it back from my photo album...Since
Kindergarden: Indian dance
Primary school: Ballet
Secondary school: Indian dance(SGM,PESS)
University: Yoga,Belly Dance,Indian Dance(UTAR)
erm...but yoga,can relate to dance?I not sure.
UTAR Talent Night Feb'08
Thanks for coming!
Thanks for the support!
Thanks!My pretty roommate+best friend+assistant for make up!hehe...
Full dressing & get ready for guest performance.Abit nervous,coz many VIP.
Miss our pretty Belly dance Master drill!
I like red hit scarf!Miss the time for belly dance!
Indian dance in SGM(Selangor)...
Miss all my funny buddy...And our pretty PIC,Ms.Apple


Performed Indian dance in PESS with prefect juniors.Is the time most happy,the 1st time get in guy pose & need dress up as guy...Funny lah...memorable...

No comments: