September 14, 2008

H@pPy BiRtHdAy!Vicky~~

(Vicky,Joanne)
Today is the birthday for my best best friend from PESS!
Wanna wish her have a great birthday!
Always keep healthy & happy!
Always miss me...keke...
My birthday present for her is juz a call to her on this morning,but this is a great present for her I think so...hehe...Because can hear my voice...wakaka...
Anyway,sorry for my perasan...mmm...miss her always & I know she treat me so good too...
Is great to have her to be my friend!Hope our friendship can keep till forever.
Miss the time we can took photo together.
hehe...Again!This time we went to have a drink on 2a.m. at Ghany's Corner.Huh?Sure u will say it is dangerous,but what I wanna say is the same,here many people go out so late so don't worry! Somemore we really felt so bored to study in home for the whole day.Very sien ah~~haiz...Dunno why felt this time final exam is so taugh than what we think.Everyone also feel stress until tears also come out.Really!My junior,my friend & me also got cry after come back from campus.But we juz cry silently for ourself.I also know everyone feel so sad for our own course subject.No matter how,after we cry sure we will continue our preparation for our next subject.Sometimes feel like cry is a good abreact.Therefore,why we must oppress our emotion?Juz try to use what the lord have vouchsafe us. Today I watch Gonan when I having my breakfast + lunch.From the movie,I get a sentence that very meaningful,so I hope I can drop it down.In the end of movie,Xiao Lan had said:" 勇气是用来形容一个人挺身而出做好事的时候,而不是用来形容拿来做坏事的时候。"(Spirit is use to describe when a person use to do a right thing,not to describe when a person do the wrong thing)How u feel for this?Is it the same as me?

No comments: