September 7, 2008

Great day!!!yeah~~~

This whole month is having final exam,feel very stress & tension.Everyday just study,study, & study...If not?Then do exercise,exersice & exercise...After all,still don't know what have save in my brain. =P Now I'm a degree student,not seceondary student again.I must do hard for my study!Somemore everything is in eng(headache when think about this,coz not simple eng again!hehe...)Anyway,good luck for me & all my friends!I believe all of us will do our best on it!Gambatte!!!(^_^)

mmm...hehehe(Smiling)...Life!Got thing that make us feel down,then sure got something that make us feel happy too...So I can say I very very happy on this morning.Ops!Not morning is midnight!haha...This morning 1a.m.,I cycle to Ghany's Mamak Shop with 2 of my housemates(My relationship with them is senior & junior from PESS too,so good!).wao~~This is the 1st time I went out so late,but don't worry!At Kampar here,somemore is the place that have many students!No need I say,u also can imagine the whole road from Westlake hostel to the new town also many people cycle to mamak.Moreover,now is exam month,many students study till midnight,then after hugry already will ask their friends to come out to have a drink.Now only I know this is call Uni life~~haha...Coz I already say juz now,this is the 1st time I went out so late!keke...We have a long chat at there,beside that,we also juz want to relax ourself after study so long.Dunno why?On that time we all feel so happy,maybe because for the 1st time & can eat roti canai that we hope for so long...Something that very funny is...After we have order the 1st round,then we order again the 2nd round.The staff of mamak look for us for so long when we said we want order again.Then we all laugh together with the staff.I think we all also thinking the same.(Why this 3 girls can eat so much ah?)I also dunno why?Maybe we really feel so hungry on that time or...the mamak's roti canai is very small???haha...

yaya...The most happy thing that I wanna say is "I KNOW HOW TO CYCLE NOW...haha..."No need scare let my friends say I dunno cycle again...but if know how to cycle also very good!Feel great!but my friends!when I cycle,please dun call my name,coz when I wanna say "hi!" back,I will cannot balance myself...haha...It is dangerous oh!(I'm still in "P" license only) =P

So much I talk today,tomolo still got exam,so stop here 1st!To be continue for my colourful life......

No comments: