November 6, 2010

Mix together!

New sem new starting! Is time to start busy again!^^
Hope everything is going fine~
New sem new hair style too...I cut short my front hair, but it was not nice,I doesn't like it! T.T
Some more, I going to capture individual graduation photo...omg, anyone have any idea to make my hair grow long within 3 weeks time that I only have now?sigh...

Anyway, my pretty roommate went to tour again in our sem break, this time is Cambodia.
Of course,I get souvenir again too~
An ang ang pencil box with an elephant there.hehe...ang ang bo hai lang!
Another 1 is FIFA world cup South Afrika 2010 hp hanger which she get from an event. Thx roommate!^^
UTAR 中华一 FUN is an event that I feel most great ever in UTAR!
I like the event was at UTAR Sport Complex which that special than usually always have in Heritage Hall. Open area...Anyway, is great also that Ping Guan was there with us that day.
Nice voice & nice person!=)
Whole night I'm with Hiang Yi!
We bought a lot of food to share & we bought cocktail too~
My flavour is APPLE + LEMON,
HY is APPLE + PASSION!
Let's cheers~~hehe...
The next day, Friday which is Deepavali!
I went to Ipoh for breakfast with roommate,Lawrence & Pei Ru in the early morning.
Since I never eat a dessert call "dang dan" b4, so they decide to bring me for a try,but that's unlucky I still dun have a chance to try it. I just get to order Ipoh White Coffee only.
Anyway, we went to 钟汗元饼铺 after that. I bought few type of cookies here & share with all my best friend when back Kampar because this is introduce by my roommate, she say her mom always bought this, coz it is fresh made always.

My mid term exams are going to start on next week onwards, assignments are to submit soon!
I hope everything will be going better!
Good luck & all the best for all!

No comments: