November 30, 2009

Dragon Pearl ~~~Cherry Tomato


~* Dragon Pearl *~
Happy can get this from Wei Hang!I like to eat this~~Thx a lot!
Juz now Chau call me to go down from my house a while,I'm thinking anything there?
After went down stair,Wei Hang have take the pack of dragon pearl for me.
He bring it back all the way back from Penang!Juz to give all our classmates.
See....So good to have this kind of classmate!Come back from hometown also got souvenir for us.
but then Chau also good lah,coz fecth Wei Hang go everyone house like Santa Claus give present!
haha...Anyway,happy to get it!Appreciate it!~* Cherry Tomato *~
From Wee Hang!She bought from Cameron Highlands juz now & bring back as gift!My favourite food again!!!Lolx...Why whole day also got food as a souvenir?So good for me...coz I like food~~
haha...Anyway,thx girl!
Wanna stop blogging ady...Going for food------>mmm~~yummy!!!

No comments: